1) Oliver Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg South Africa is the biggest and busiest airport
2) Cairo International Airport is the second largest Airport in Africa, offering a service to 65 international airline
3) Cape Town International Airport, it serves 8.4 million passengers in a year and has established a reputation as African premier international award winning airport consistently performing among the best in the world in terms of customer service.
4) King Shaka International airport, Durban, South Africa. It opened 1st may, 2010 and serves 4.75 million passengers a year.
5) Sharm el- sheikh international airport, Sharm El-shiekh Egypt. This is the second busiest airport in Egypt after Cairo international airport.
6) Hurghada international airport, Hurghada Egypt . it is currently served by one terminal but there are plans for further expansion
7) Mohammed W International Airport Casablanca, Morocco. This is the busiest airport in morocco with almost 7.3 million passengers passing through yearly.
8) Murtala Mohammed international airport. Lagos, Nigeria. It is the major Airport in Nigeria with a yearly passenger of 6.3 million and was officially opened march, 1977.
9) Jomo kenyetta international airport, Nairobi, Kenya. This airport is Kenya’s largest and busiest airport, serving both east and central Africa.
10) Port Elizabeth international airport, Elizabeth, South Africa it is located two miles south of the city of Port Elizabeth and it is less than ten minutes’ drive from the most major areas of the city.